DEPOSIT AND/OR AN OFFICIAL ORDER IS ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Acceptance: Payment of quote and or official accepted recognized order.
All goods remain the property of A-Z Vending Solutions (Pty) Ltd (herein referred to as VS) until paid for in full.
No goods or part thereof will be released unless paid for in full or recognised legitimate purchase order (approved by VS) in place.
Cancellations of orders or Refunds
Subjected to approval by A-Z Vending Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Any cancellations of paid deposits or orders will be charged a minimum of 40% administration fee of the total amount of the value of goods invoiced. All transportation / Courier costs relating from returns of goods, strictly for customers account or deductible from customers credit of goods returned.
Subjected to approval by A-Z Vending Solutions (Pty) Ltd, and based on conditions and positive proof provided that, goods supplied are un-opened , un-installed and without any damage whatsoever within a period of 7 days, goods can be retuned for credit / re-funded with an applicable admin / handling fee of (15%)of the value of the goods invoices. All transportation / Courier costs relating from cancellations / returns of goods, strictly for customers account or deductible from customers credit of goods returned.
A rate of prime plus 5% per annum will be charged on all monies outstanding and payable to VS. All goods remain the sole property of Vending Solutions until fully paid for.
If a debit order is returned, A – Z Vending Solutions Pty Ltd may, without prejudice to any other rights without notice to you:
- claim immediate payment of all outstanding charges due to us including a penalty fee of 10% of debit order or a minimum fee of R100 exVAT;
- terminate or suspend your use of the services, (which may include the deletion of your data and a requirement to pay a reconnection fee);
- require you to pay 3 months in advance to resume services.
Machines will only be delivered and installed ten to twenty working days after full payment has been receipted and/or placement location confirmed. Due to most equipment being manufactured outside the borders of South Africa and then imported, longer lead times can be expected on certain nonstandard stock items. Special imports lead times are as per manufacture and transporter lead times. Non-standard machines, customisation, export orders and foreign currency programming incur longer lead times. Please note: Vape and touch screen machines take longer than normal, due to customisation, graphics and setup (approx. 21 to 30 working days) or longer for special imports.
Vending Machine Branding
A minimum lead time of 7 working days from job card sign-off is required for all machine wraps and branding.
New Note Readers and Coin Mechs
- Software upgrades include cleaning of the unit.
- Upgrades exclude service of device and call out fees.
- Any software upgrade carries a 90 day warranty.
- The acceptance rate is guaranteed at 90%.
- Note and coin acceptance may vary as the SA Reserve Bank releases new batches.
- Courier charges will apply for all DIY services, if necessary.
- Note readers may not accept some notes as they wear and tear.
- We exchange/upgrade working Jofemar products only.
- Minimum rental duration for loan units is 30 days – depending on the workload / upgrade process.
- The upgrade prices are based on fully operational units which are subject to testing. Additional charges may apply for note readers and coinmechs that are not fully functional.
Warranty on all cashless payment devices including Credit Card, Debit Card, QR Code etc. are as per manufacture. 12/24 months. Vending Solutions (VS) shall retain all communication and routing rights to said cashless devices. The purchaser will be obliged to adhere to the wishes of VS and or any other service provider appointed by VS, to avail themselves of to usage of the cashless device including all remote communication, back office management systems, transactions switching etc. Please note: not all features of the cashless payment systems are available in South Africa due to security concerns of financial institutions.
WARRANTY – SNACK AND DRINK MACHINES
New Machines/Rentals/Demo Models
Each new machine carries a 3 year warranty on all mechanical working parts, 90 days on labour (onsite labour only in South Africa metro areas), 2 years on the refrigeration unit (if applicable), electronic components, coin validator and note readers. All new machines have a 5 year vend motor warranty. Outside the borders of South Africa technical support is via online access to machines and online chat.
Each refurbished/used machine carries a 1 year warranty on all mechanical working parts, 30 days on labour and 6 months on the refrigeration unit (if applicable), electronic components, coin validator and note readers. All refurbished/used machines have a 2 year vend motor warranty.
WARRANTY – COFFEE MACHINES
Each coffee machine carries a 1 year warranty on all mechanical working parts, 90 days on labour and a 2 year vend motor warranty.
WARRANTY – WATER COOLERS
Each water cooler carries a 1 year warranty on all mechanical working parts, 30 days on labour and a 90 days on filters.
WARRANTY – TECHNICAL: MACHINES AND SERVICES
- Please note: technical services are exclusive to machines bought from us. We do not service or repair third party vending machines.
- All technical spares and components supplied by VS come with a warranty for a period of 90 days.
- All technical workmanship carried out come with a warranty of 14 days from the date of work completed.
- Technical warranty excludes any damage resulting from vandalism, power surges (load shedding), negligence, incompetence or exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Technical callouts are attended to within 72 hours of being logged.
The warranty excludes any damage resulting from vandalism, negligence, incompetence or exposure to adverse weather conditions. The above warranty is applicable unless otherwise stipulated in writing on official quotation. All warranties only apply to machines sold and installed within the Republic of South Africa.
The warranty is granted to the first owner. The warranty can be transferred to a new owner and the remainder of the warranty period will be integrally transferred to the latter. All modifications made and repairs done to machines by unauthorised personnel will render the warranty conditions null and void. All claims for warranty will be rendered null and void in the following situations:
- That any periodical maintenance required has not been performed by an authorised VS-approved technician
- Faulty installation or assembly of the product
- Improper use of the product
- The failure is caused by lack of care by the owner or user
- In the case of external calamity
- In the case of neglect of the instructions concerning use
- The warranty period has expired
Defects or damage caused by:
- Misuse of or damage to the equipment.
- Abnormal use.
- Abnormal conditions.
- Unauthorized modifications.
- Unauthorized repair.
- Acts of God
- Use of consumable products not suited to the machine or the ambient conditions.
- Our rentals are for a fixed term of 12 , 24 or 36 months
- All rentals are done with 0% escalation
- All rental prices include insurance
- All rental prices include maintenance, part replacement and labour costs, excluding costs arising out of malicious or negligent use
- All rental applications are subject to a standard credit check and approval
- Only a limited amount of machines are available for rental.
- Rental application does not automatically qualify for a rental of a machine.
- We reserve the right to decline any rental at our discretion.
- Please note that a rental application can take up 7 to 10 working days to process and are subject to stock availability.
- Please refer to our standard rental contract.
Please note that whilst every possible care will be taken to ensure a successful movement, Vending Solutions (Pty) Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the above mentioned machines. Whilst in our possession Vending Solutions (Pty) Ltd does not accept any responsibility for damages of any nature occurring on the site/s during the moving process. The onus is on the owner of the machine/s to ensure that all products (stock, coin validators, etc.) are removed prior to the move as well as to inform the site of the imminent movement. Insurance for the machine/s is the client’s responsibility.
- Machine Moves, will ONLY be scheduled upon receipt of a movement waiver.
- Machine Moves are defined as follows: Collection of a single Vending Machine from Location A to Location B with flat surfaces. ( e.g. Point to Point )
- We do not move machines up stairs
- Machine Moves are charged per machine per move, idle time, removing of doors, no access to locations, keys etc. are charged for separately and may be added on to the original quotation.
WARRANTY – CONSUMABLES
We will refund or exchange most goods if you return them within 7 days of purchase. However, the goods must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all. If you purchased these you need to provide your original invoice. All consumable goods are subject to individual manufacture warranties. Please consult label of product for details.
INSTALLATION AND MOVING OF MACHINES
All movements will be charged at rates as prescribed by the VS technical department.
Please note that VS does not provide insurance during the period your machine is being relocated/moved and is therefore not liable for any unforeseen damage that may occur. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for our updated terms and conditions.
Please note that whilst every possible care will be taken to ensure a successful movement, A-Z Vending Solutions (Pty) Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the machines, during the movement of the machines or whilst in our possession nor does A-Z Vending Solutions (Pty) Ltd accept any responsibility for damages of any nature occurring to the sites during the moving process.
The onus lays with the owner of the machine/s to ensure that all products (stock, etc.) are removed prior to the machine being moved. Note readers and coin mechanism must be secured and notes and coins must be removed prior to the machine being moved. Insurance for the machine/s is the client’s responsibility.
Please note that the call-outs will be billable in cases where equipment is wilfully or negligently damaged OR in the event that the fault reported is false and my technical team finds the unit working 100%. That being said, call out is not billed for faulty equipment.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that machines are placed on suitable locations Vending Solutions cannot guarantee the sales from any particular location. Should you make use of our location services and your location does not prove to be viable within a six month period from date of installation we will gladly provide one additional location at no extra cost. Please be advised that the cost of the physical move of the machine would have to paid for. Whilst we endeavor to provide you the best possible locations for your business, we cannot in any way guarantee the success of the location. Nor do we in any way whatsoever warrant the income to be generated by the vending machine on any locations provided by ourselves. Your individual commitment to running your business is paramount to the success.
VENDING MACHINE OWNERSHIP – YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Vending machines are very profitable it is for this reason that your individual input is required. It should be noted that we do not have any restrictions on where you operate the machines, but it does make practical business sense to have machines sited within easy travelling distance. Owners of machines must be actively involved and present for the first 6 months of operation. The owner of the machine must also be physically present during all technical call-outs during the fist 90 days of operation. If a manager or staff member is hired, it is still the ultimate responsibility of the owner to replenish and familiarise themself with the technical functioning of the machine. It’s your business, get involved.
UNCLAIMED GOODS / STORAGE
Machines or goods not collected from our premises within 30 days of notification to do so, will be charged a monthly relevant storage fee. Failing to collect such machines or goods within a period of 60 days from notification, will result in the goods being sold to defray expenses.
VS shall retain all advertising rights to said machines. The purchaser will be obliged to adhere to the wishes of VS and or any other appointed advertisers should the purchaser wish to avail himself of the advertising revenue.
© VENDING SOLUTIONS 2023. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. E&OE.